Career Opportunity – Executive Administrator Position
The North Dakota Appraisers Association (NDAA) is seeking to fill the position of Executive Administrator. This is a non-benefitted contract labor position. The NDAA is a membership-based organization for licensed appraisers in ND (Approximately 150 members). The purpose of the organization is to serve Real Estate Appraisers with the overall goal to resolve issues in the Appraisal Industry in a proactive way, by benefitting the public, appraisers, and the entire housing and lending industry.
The number of hours will fluctuate daily, weekly, and monthly depending on the needs of this non-profit organization. The hours typically are part time, ranging from 20 to 80 + hours a month depending upon the activities of the organization. The job description and minimum qualifications are listed below. The location of the position is remote with requirements to travel to locations in ND (typically in Bismarck or Fargo) two – three times per year.
Salary is commensurate to experience required by the duties of the position and is negotiable. You may state your required salary either per hour or per month.
Required skills and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Five or more years of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools (WORD, EXCEL, Quick Books, Publisher, or similar presentation program, Doodle Poll, Survey Monkey), and an aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the association and its members.
If interested, please submit your resume to the following email address: moc.l1708646173iamg@1708646173aadne1708646173ibbed1708646173. If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Ellerton at 605-484-1054 or Patty Hodenfield at 701-595-2151
Deadline for Resumes: January 29, 2024